Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

Year 5&6 Camp

Walt: write about our experiences on camp.

Have you ever been on a year 5&6 camp? I think you have, but I know that I have, and I have twice.
I have and we went on camp on Wednesday the 7th of March. We camped on Pt England School Field.

If you have not been on a camp, this paragraph will tell you. A camp has lot’s of cool activities, you usually get to sleep in tents or a dormitory. You get placed in teams, that you stay in for the rest of camp.  The camp will usually last three or four days, which is really cool. We have camps to experience new things. Our camp lasted three days.

My favourite parts in camp was when we did kayaking at Pt England Beach. I really enjoyed it because while we weren’t kayaking we could help the people that were stuck. When it was my turn I chose Ana as my buddy, so we went in a double kayak. It was so fun. I also really liked the movie that we watched on movie night it was called Storks. It was so funny because the small green headed pigeon said “How you like me know”  in a really weird voice. I love that movie.

would like to say a huge thank you to my mum for paying and letting me have that experience.

I would also say a big thank you to the teachers that set up the tents. Also a big thank you to Mr Burt who made this camp happen. Also a huge thank you to all the helpers that cooked our breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I think that all students should have camps at their school. I learnt that performing in front of lot’s of people is not to bad. I would have preferred less people though.  For the kids that to have camps coming up I hope you have a lot of fun!

Task Description: Write about what we did at camp, what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment